Irritable bowel syndrome is a health condition of colon. This disorder is commonly found in mature adults. This condition doesn’t cause permanent damage to the colon. It is a painful condition that shows severe symptoms like abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating, excessive gas, diarrhea, constipation, mucus in the stool etc. a specific organic cause is not yet known behind the problem.
• 15 to 50% population suffers from irritable bowel syndrome. Woman at child bearing age are more prone to this problem.
• Irritable bowel syndrome results from the irritation of intestinal receptors. It results from the functional disorder of the colon.
• Very few patients of this problem got diagnosed, many people suffers from irritable bowel syndrome never go to the doctor.
• People who have unstable mentality and suffers nervous breakdown are more subjected to this problem. IBS is a functional bowel syndrome that shows the symptoms of diarrhea or constipation in many cases.
• The exact cause of this problem is not yet known but it is believed that this condition may arise from the imbalance or disorder between brain and gastrointestinal tract.
• No permanent cure of this condition is available but it can be controlled with treatments. The treatments provide relief from the symptoms.
• IBS affected individual may develop the characteristics of infectious illness, fever, vomiting, positive stool etc.
• The primary symptoms of this condition are abdominal pain, frequent diarrhea, discomfort etc. Irritable bowel syndrome animation is very useful in describing about the condition in a very friendly manner so that people can grasp the information very easily.
• In some cases bowel movements are helpful to provide relief.
• A large number of affected person suffers from psychological disorders such as anxiety, depression etc.
• People who have gastrointestinal infection, post infection are on the high risk of developing IBS. Beside this young age, prolonged fever, anxiety and depression increases the risks of developing the problem.
• No specific test is available to diagnose the problem. Some people face only one or two symptoms while the worst cases of irritable bowel syndrome suffers from all.
• It is possible to get rid of irritable bowel syndrome by making some lifestyle modifications. Healthy diet which is full of nutritional values such as, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins etc. is helpful in getting relief from the condition.
• Green vegetables should be included in the diet plan. Light diet that can be digested easily should be involved in the meal. Irritable bowel syndrome animation offers all the related information about the problem it is helpful to spread information about symptoms, causes and prevention about the condition in a very entertaining way.
Daily exercise is also import to get relief. It increases the immunity and provides physical and psychological relief. Morning walk, jogging and meditation is helpful to provide relief from the symptoms.
For more information related to this please visit : irritable bowel syndrome animation and medical animation